- Specimen Feline whole blood, serum or plasma
- Test procedure
- When specimen and test kits are stored at cold circumstances (2~8 ℃), put them at room temperature for 15~30 minutes before use.
- Take out a device from a pouch and place it on a horizontal surface.
- Using a dropper as a pipette, obtain the specimen and dispense 1 drop ( 10 ㎕ ) of the fluid into the specimen well (S).
- When the specimen is completely absorbed into the specimen well (S), Drop about 2 drops ( 80 ㎕ ) of buffer.
- Read the test results between 5 ~ 10 minutes.
♠ Invalid result after 10 minutes